Santa and TruNorth
The reindeer and I had a great time with you last year hearing all of your wonderful Christmas wishes. We are excited to return to Bismarck to see you all again. The rules are similar from last year.
1. If you are sick, please stay home. You can always send me a letter at the North Pole.
2. Masks this year are not required, however, you can always choose to wear one.
3. I will only be able to see 6 families/groups (please no more than 3 children per group) an hour. This will give us time to disinfect between visits. If you have more than 3 children in your family, please sign up for 2 consecutive slots to make sure we can accommodate you.
4. These visits will be scheduled. If you do not have a scheduled visiting time, you will not be able to tell me your Christmas wish.
5. There are many families who wish to visit me every year, if you sign up for a time and are unable to attend, please CANCEL your slot or contact my friends at TruNorth Theatre to cancel or reschedule for you. If you miss your appointment without contacting anyone you may not be allowed to re-book to guarantee space is available for as many of my friends to visit as possible.
6. You all did a great job last year staying six feet apart from other groups waiting to visit Santa. Santa’s friends at TruNorth continue to encourage social distancing, so please do not arrive more than 10 minutes early to your scheduled appointment time.
7. Photographs will be available during your free visit with Santa, but I must reiterate (that means say it again), you must make a reservation.
8. Santa, it turns out had a special rule about what sides he can be photographed from, and his lawyers are old and ridged, that means that while you can tell Santa what you want for Christmas, only his professional photographer will be able to take pictures (no cell phones, personal cameras or selfies allowed).
9. Three levels of photo ordering packages will be available to purchase. Order forms will be provided to families during the event.
10. Please contact TruNorth Theatre for more information. TruNorththeatre@gmail.com or 701-557-1600 or find us on Facebook!
I cannot wait to see all of you again soon!